Re:Need my service on market Research Analysis Report/Marekt your products into various regions

Dear Colleagues,
This is to inform that i have been providing services to market research Analysis report for couple of market research companies/customers from Europe,North and South America and Asian market.Besides this,i help companies who wants to penetrate in the Asian and European market in all these years.Have associated with couple of companies in North and South America,Europe,India,China and other Asian countries. Corporate can approach me,in case you need of my marketing consultancy to promote your products to my customer base and bring new customers/buyers to your organization in the future.I can provide you complete service in the marketing and make sure that to meet the customers to promote your products( chemicals,all type of fibers, polymers,machinery, and end products ) to the targeted customers .You can reach me on my email to have more detailed discussion about the product /report that you want from my side.I can provide my support based on hourly/weekly/long term basis as well.

Muthuramalingam 
Gruntech Polymer Consultants 
India 
Mob+91-9884895802 
Email:muthu@gruntech.com 
rosaram211@gmail.com 
My Linkedin page: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/muthuramalingam-krishnan/8/4b4/5a4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share:PLA BOTTLE

Opportunities in United States

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share:High and low shear rate changes in Rheology