๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ : ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ "๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง." ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž.

๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ

๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ "๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง."

๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž.


I was a classic serial overplanner.

Google Docs, Notion pages, Trello boards... you name it.


Eventually, I came to the realisation we all come to:

If you're not making mistakes, you're not moving forward.


Truthfully, big change always comes with fear attached.


I think this is the biggest problem with schools in 2025.


We're taught theory, and sometimes, practice.

But mistakes aren't actively encouraged. They should be.


Take it from me:


❌ I failed on LinkedIn for years...

✅ Until 2024, I now have 82,442+ followers.


❌ I changed direction multiple times post-graduation...

✅ I'm now a leading figure at a high-growth startup.


❌ I used to be, quite frankly, a terrible leader.

✅ Now I feel more competent at leading and delegating.


I wouldn't be where I am without the errors I made!


If you have self-limiting beliefs or fear of failure...

You will not achieve the success you're after.


At the end of each week, try this exercise:


1. Reflect on your week overall.

2. Write down 3 mistakes you made.

3. Create an action plan to fix the error.


Make mistakes and learn ma people ๐Ÿ’ช


What's a recent mistake you've made?

Let me know in the comments!


♻️ Repost to help others learn by doing.


source :Thomas Pearce

Visual credit to GrowthByVisuals on IG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share : Robotic 3D printing can compete with traditional boatbuilding

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share : A BUG IN INJECTION MOLDING

Lummus Technology announced Vioneo has selected its Novolen®