๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐…๐”๐‹ : ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐จ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.

๐’๐จ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž.

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ:

Same product.

Same liquid inside.

But the environment changes the perceived value.

That’s because people don’t just pay for what you sell - they pay for where they find you.



If you’re not happy with what you’re making, 

stop blaming the market.

Start looking at:

↳ Where you’re playing.

↳ Who you’re selling to.

↳ How you’re positioning yourself.

I learnt this the hard way.

When I launched my communications and PR training company in the UK, I underpriced myself thinking I’d be booked solid.

Instead, I was ignored by the very corporates and government clients I wanted to work with.

When I raised my rates to match the market’s top tier, I was booked months in advance.

Same service.

Same expertise.

Different perceived value.


Here’s the takeaway:

1/ Everyone has an audience.

2/ Make sure you’re in the right environment - and priced for it.

3/ Cheap can cost you far more than you think.


⤵️ Ever left one room and instantly been worth more in another?

♻️ Repost this to challenge the “charge less, win more” myth.


source : Jen Blandos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share : Robotic 3D printing can compete with traditional boatbuilding

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share : A BUG IN INJECTION MOLDING

Lummus Technology announced Vioneo has selected its Novolen®