๐๐ฎ๐ง๐๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ : ๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฑ๐ฉ๐๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ ๐๐ฌ๐ฌ๐๐ญ
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐๐๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฑ๐ฉ๐๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ ๐๐ฌ๐ฌ๐๐ญ
Thank you to Hannah Wilson for this brilliant visual.
Everything I had
Balanced on a ball I didn’t protect.
And that’s exactly how it feels.
We chase productivity hacks.
We chase performance.
We try to do more with less.
But none of it matters
If our health breaks.
And I learnt that the hard way.
↳ I exercised every day
↳ I ate a clean, vegan, gluten-free diet
↳ I listened to my body
But I ignored one thing: stress.
I pushed past my limits.
Told myself I could handle it.
Believed I had something to prove.
Chemotherapy starts soon.
After a double mastectomy.
This is my second fight with breast cancer.
This time, I’m not messing around.
I don’t want to be here again.
I don’t want to hear it’s spread.
And I don’t want anyone else to end up here either.
If your doctor tells you to slow down - listen.
If your body says it’s had enough - believe it.
Because cancer (or any illness) doesn’t care how productive you are.
Your business can replace you.
Your team can carry your work.
But no one else can carry your health.
Make it your top priority.
No more excuses.
Because cancer sucks.
⤵️ What’s the one thing you’ve been putting off when it comes to your health?
♻️ Repost this to remind your network that without health, nothing else matters.
source : Jen Blandos

Comments
Post a Comment