First Installation of Anti-microbial sheet in India

I am very much excited for First Installation of Antibacterial Plastic sheet in the Phlebotomy room in the Diagnostic Lab in Chennai in the 2nd week of August.
I have started my focus on antimicrobial technology in 2004 and have tried couple of technologies and associated with couple of companies in EU and USA and later stick with an European company and jointly worked out with my strategy and trials in many countries in EU,Middle East ,Africa and south east Asian countries etc.Here i am with pursuing my passion to enhance people's life by introducing such product in the society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share:PLA BOTTLE

Opportunities in United States

Today's KNOWLEDGE Share:High and low shear rate changes in Rheology